Enterprise Web Content Management with the world's leading Enterprise Web CMS TYPO3!
Enterprise Web Content Management systems have long formed an essential part of any modern company's IT-system architecture. They are increasingly becoming the center-piece of corporate information architectures.
High quality solutions combine a variety of functions, without which efficient Web Content and information management are either impossible or very difficult - such as graphic presentation of workflow and internal organization - under a single Web-Browser interface.
A professional system will generally also include technologies for the gathering, management, short- and long-term storage and retrieval of a company's information and documentation. In addition, such solutions also offer such language localization options, translation management via database and multi-site management of different platforms in different languages, as are appropriate for the web presence of an internationally-operating company.
When developing and implementing robust and scalable solutions for our customers, we rely on the specialists for Open Source-Software Enterprise Content Management: TYPO3.
- Enterprise CMS Flexibility
- Individual TYPO3 solutions
Thanks to TYPO3, a company's current document or data information can be accessed for use from a single platform, whether internally by the staff or, in a conditional form, by external partners. In this respect, TYPO3, as a license-free Open Source application, can compete in terms of functionality with the best commercial solutions.
TYPO3 offers the complete spectrum of modern Enterprise CMS functionality:
- Web Content Management, including Multisite administration and language localization;
- Browser-based and personalized access to information and documents from different company sources;
- Automated information use within process-oriented Workflows and …
- A rich array of connectivity options to your existing software architecture via already available and open interfaces …
- … Such as an already existing knowledge management system for the optimal use of both current know-how and the collected experience gathered by a company over the years.
You already have questions or want to discuss a specific project? Contact